8.04.2008

Almost there

This is my first post in a series of many, hopefully Brilliant jaw dropping posts. Naw I'm kidding most of it will probably be about what i just ate :P

Ok so I'm leaving Calgary International at 11:30 PM on August 22nd to Vancouver where I have a 2 hour stop over around midnight then I'm off to Taipei where I assume I'll be picked up by my host family and be driven or take the train out to Hualien city on the east coast of the island.

I just want to let you guys know that I promise to miss everyone of you from Taylor <3 to my Boyfriends and Girlfriends to my Parents and that i hope you know that I'm going to make the best of it and have a great time.

also good luck to all my fellow exchange students and I hope you make or are making the best of you trip.


Take care,
Ben